Description/Priorities (from Student Health Service website):
– on-campus medical clinic for UBC students which provides individual care, group programs and referral to Student Health Service Psychiatry;
– appointments with a Student Health Service (SHS) family doctor for individual care can be scheduled in advance, so that you can get the time that works best with your schedule. If there are no appointments in the online MyHealth and you still wish to see a doctor today, call or come in the SHS clinic, as they hold several appointments each day for ill or urgent cases.
Book an Appointment:
– online at MyHealth; to use MyHealth, please register in person at SHS and then activate your account;
– by calling the Student Health receptionist at 604.822.7011;
– in person, at M334–2211 Wesbrook Mall. For a detailed map, please see UBC Wayfinding.
If you are in need of urgent care:
– call or come in to SHS to arrange a same day appointment
– after hours, visit the UBC Hospital Urgent Care.
Cancelling an Appointment:
– contact the office at least 2 hours prior to your appointment;
– specialist appointments require 24 business-hours’ notice;
– missed appointments or insufficient notice of cancellation are subject to a fee.
You can cancel appointments:
– online through your MyHealth Account
– by phone: 604.822.7011
– in person at SHS.