Description/Priorities (from Wellness Centre website):
The Wellness Centre is staffed by trained student volunteers who have a passion for mental and physical health promotion. They can share health resources with you, refer you to counselling or health services, and partner on health promotion and education events.
Top Five Reasons to Visit the Wellness Centre:
– Talk to a peer about your health and well-being, including any concerns or questions you might have.
– Learn more about topics related to student mental and physical health.
– Book a Wellness Matters Workshop for your student group.
– Buy safer sex products at cost! Full products listed here (1MB PDF).
– Partner with the Wellness Peers to put on an event!
Location: Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, Room 183 (lower level)
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m and Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.